Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

This Christmas we got to spend a lot of time with both our families! Christmas eve we did our traditional Christmas eve with my family at my grandparents house with the cousins that were in town this year and opened our pj's and had a great time! We woke up Christmas morning and gave each other our presents then headed to my parents house for a yummy breakfast and to open more presents. My parents are so excited to be grandparents they ended up spoiling Gavin this year even though he isn't here yet! Christmas day Carl's sisters and their families came over to my grandparents house for our traditional Christmas dinner. It was really nice to have his sisters their with us! Christmas was great this year but I just can't wait for the next one with our little guy here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment