Sunday, January 23, 2011

37 weeks 3 days...38 weeks 3 days....

Dear baby Gav, Mommy says you can come out now!!!

Well.....here we are nearing the end of this pregnancy...yep that's right THE END. We have been going to the dr every week for the last couple weeks and everything is looking good! The dr told us that this babe is measuring a week early and has been for the last couple months but she didn't want to get our hopes up and she just told us two weeks ago that we should start preparing but not to get too excited because it isn't a rare thing for 1st time mommies to over their due date...so as of right now we are going with whatever this little guy has to throw at us and aren't paying attention to any due dates...or trying to at least!! This little guy sure does know how to drive his mommy nuts already I've been having contractions for the last three days but they aren't increasing in intensity or getting closer together....It's just great let me tell ya oh and at our dr app on Friday I was dilated to a "high one almost two" and 50%!! Whoooo lets hope I wont just stop and sit at this for weeks and weeks while I continue to have contractions!


This last week we also found out that Josh and Maddison will be having a BOY this summer!! I'm sooooo excited for them and for Gav to have a little buddy only about 4 months younger than him!! Congrats guys!! Also this week I gave my 2 well 3 weeks at work...not knowing when this little dude will be coming I gave my work 3 weeks notice that I will not be coming back after our little dude is here! I'm so lucky to have such a hard working amazing husband that is going to be able to support our little family so that I can stay home and raise our little dude!! I can't wait to be a stay at home mommy and be able to spend all the time I can with the Gav man!! Now for the survey and a horrible belly pic....he has dropped sooo much this last two weeks I'm surprised he hasn't just fallen out yet!! lol

How far along? 37.3...38.3 either way...

How big is baby? Watermelon

Stretch marks? Yep

Maternity clothes? Jeans...few shirts.

Weight gain? Lost a lb. from last time

Sleep? Not so great at night so I'm all about my afternoon naps.

Best moment this week? Finding out we are dilated and things are happening down there!

Food cravings? Nothing sounds great anymore...

Gender? boy boy boy

Movement? Slowed down a bit but still moving all the time.

What I miss? Clothes...sleep...my wedding ring.

Labor signs? Contractions...dilated to a 1 and 50%...

Milestone? The end is in sight...measuring a week early and just being so close to meeting our little babe!!!


1 comment:

  1. yay!! Hang in there! The last month is seriously the worst. I am excited that it could be any time now. And you're right he does look like he's dropped a ton. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete