Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baby Shower # 1

My cute friends threw me a great baby shower on Jan. 11th and it turned out sooo cute we got lots of sweet stuff for the babes! They did a theme with baby jungle animals and it turned out great not to mention the delish food and drinks they had! Thanks again Nat and Court you guys really are so great I can't tell you how much it meant that you guys did this shower for us! We got some really great gifts from everyone that could make it! This little guy will be one clean baby that is a for sure thing! Thanks again to everyone that was able to make it!!
Here are just a few pictures from the shower sadly I didn't get many pictures.


Thanks again guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. you are so welcome kell. It turned out great! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was so much fun! I am glad we got to throw it for you!

    ReplyDelete