Saturday, January 1, 2011

34 weeks...only 40 days to go!!

Well today we are 34 weeks and 2 days!! I can't believe I am this far and in about 40 days (give or take) I will be holding my little guy in my arms!! Can I tell you how happy this makes me!! I can't wait to see what he looks like, kiss him, cuddle him, and I absolutely can not wait to see him and his daddy bond with each other!! I'm not going to lie this last week things have gotten a lot harder than they have been...for some reason I just can't wait to be done being pregnant I've had multiple mental breakdowns and I just really miss my old self...I miss my clothes, I miss not being able to sleep, I miss not being able to walk around for 20 min without being out of breath, and I miss not being able to bend over to tie my own shoes for crying out loud! I just keep telling myself this is completely worth EVERY SINGLE SECOND of being uncomfortable once he is here and safe I know I'll look back and say oh it wasn't THAT bad! Well here is the survey and a pic.





How far along? 34 weeks 2 days




How big is baby? The size of a honeydew




Stretch marks? Yes




Maternity clothes? Hate hate hate them...still jeans and few very few shirts




Weight gain? I'm not even keeping track anymore...




Sleep? Very little at night. Naps are a life saver!




Best moment this week? Ultrasound and him being healthy!




Food cravings? Salad, Fruit, Ice...




Gender? Boy boy boy




Movement? All the time long funny movements all across my tummy.




What I miss? My old self, clothes, sleep, breathing...




Labor signs? Braxton Hicks started this week...that's about all.




Milestone? 34 weeks!!! He is healthy and has been cleared of all concerns they had with him being anemic.


No comments:

Post a Comment