Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BIG PLANS....

So we did our taxes about....mmmm almost three months ago now and we still haven't seen ANYTHING yet kind of annoying if you ask me! Especially because WE Carl and I have BIG BIG PLANS with this money....
1. Pay off some good old things that need paying off like:
My credit card
Carl's credit card
RC Willy
2. Clean up the yard...the lady that lived in our house planted RANDOM things EVERYWHERE!
3. Put a little money into the house
4. Spend some on our self's
5. SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!!
So with this in mind I have been looking at things i want to do with my spending money and my ideas for what we should do to the yard and house....
These are things I really want for ME, MYSELF, and I:
This dress...
The other dress
The bag...
LOVE THEM ALL!





Now moving on to the house...our kitchen is a work in progress...we have this HUGE ugly light fixture in there right now that doesn't have a cover on it so it looks like this:

This thing is SOOOO ugly I hate it....







I Would much rather have something like this:








The only problem...our ceilings are really low...so who knows what will happen maybe so nice track lighting or can lights....
We bought a new doorbell, and we still very much need a new mailbox....these are all things I would like to buy with our tax returns WHEN they get here!

2 comments:

  1. Be grateful you're getting a tax return. Both of us owe this year =(. The updating of your house sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to redo our kitchen. We have PINK countertops! And the cabinets are terrible (I'm going to be painting them black). Track lighting is really cool looking. I want to do that in our house, too, but we have vaulted ceilings in our house. Hope your return comes soon! Sounds like you're getting a chuck of cash back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like some fun stuff!! We got our state return back but that is it so far. good luck with all that! Oh and I love that first dress, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete