Saturday, March 7, 2009

5 things...thanks Candace :)

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1) Enjoying my sophmore year of high school
2) Going to dental assisting at JATC
3) Hanging out with Whit, Ash, and Nae
4) Making new friends
5) Hanging out with Daniel...and the kids from west


5 things on my to do list today:
1) Clean my house
2) Make dinner
3) Get ready for the party
4) Have fun
5) Stay up late...I'm like an old lady lately!

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1) Buy a new house
2) Get Carl a motorcycle
3) Take our families on a cruise
4) Pay off the jeep and buy a new Mazda 3 :)
5) Give Carl all the money he needs to fix his Impala!

5 places I have lived: ...without being too detailed
1) Holiday
2) Murray
3) 2nd house in Murray
4) ??
5) ??

5 jobs I have held:
1) Babysitter
2) Burton Lumber
3)
4)
5)

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1) Finish school
2) Have a BABY or TWO!
3) Buy a new house
4) Go on some fun vacations
5) Save money

I tag whoever wants to do this! :)

1 comment:

  1. I forget how young you are sometimes!! Hey and don't get on the baby thing too soon, your kid could turn out like my little monster!

    ReplyDelete