Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We're expecting!

Yep thats right we are expecting.....now Im sure you are all thinking that we are pregnant right about now but....we are NOT! No human babe's yet hahaha we are bringing home this cutie though! She is our new little beagle puppy and is only a week old as of right now and will be ready to leave her mommy and come to our house on May 31st! She is sooooooo cute and such a sweetheart I can't wait for ax to the max to meet her!

Sooooo as far as names go we were thinking pedal, penny, or lola....what do you guys think??? help me out here I lovvvveeee all three names and since Carl got to pick Axle i get to name her! Im so excited i cant even stand it!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to be so pissed if you were pregnant!! I like Lola the best. You guys are brave to add another pup in the mix! Hey you coming to Disneyland? We ARE!! Please come! It wouldn't be as fun without you!

    ReplyDelete