Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday weekend...


So this weekend we celebrated Carl's birthday...Friday night we went out to dinner at Red Rock ( soooo yummy!) with Andrew and Natalie then we went and got ice cream and went home and hung out! Then on Saturday we had a birthday party at Chuky Cheese for our nieces and what can i say that was a BLAST....hahahah well for the younger kids that is! So after chucky cheese we had some friends over and hung out which was pretty fun! Sunday my parents invited us over for ribs and twice baked potato's...Carl's favorite things that my family makes...then we ended with blueberry pie! I hope Carl had a good time this weekend and I can't wait to spend the rest of his birthdays with him! I appreciate everything he does for me! He is such an amazing husband! I love you soooo much!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!

1 comment: