Thursday, May 24, 2012

15 Months

Today Gavin had his 15 month check up. Let me start off by saying I love our pediatrician she is so great and so in her nurse I love them both! Well my LITTLE guy is just that still very little! I don't get it this kid eats like a bottomless pit yet gains wait soooo slowly! He is just a little guy but he is as healthy as can be! Here are the stats for 15 months....

Height 29 1/2" 10th %
Weight 21 lbs. 8 oz. 10th %
Head 48 cm 75th %

At 15 months Gavin....
Loves to play ball
Loves his milk and cheese
Loves pizza
Gives smooches and squeezes
High fives
Knuckles
Waves
Blows kisses
Says woof woof, quack quack, ball, more, and heyyy
Tries to say Gav
He has two new molars and one more tooth on the bottom
Size 4 diapers
Loves the water and pools
.....Just to name a few.....

This little man just cracks me up he is changing every day. He picks up new words all the time and gibber jabbers to himself all the time! I love this little  man to death he is my best friend.








1 comment:

  1. Oh little Gav, we love you so much! Can't believe he's 15 months old already! He's such a sweet dude :)

    ReplyDelete