Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

Ok so I know this is only a week late but we've had a busy week so I'm just getting around to it now. These last few months have made me so much more grateful for the little things in life that most people forget about or take for granted (myself included). So here are some of the things I'm thankful for this season.


Our families

I am so thankful to have a family that supports us and stands by us when things get hard! Our families have been so amazing with giving us advice and comforting us when things have been hard and that is something that mean a lot to us! I'm also so grateful that our son has these people in his life even if he doesn't get to see them all the time he knows he is loved and that's the biggest thing. Thanks for sticking by us we love all of you very much!











My hubby

Carl is such an amazing husband and daddy Gav man and I are so lucky to have him. He works so hard to make sure we have a place to live and food in our tummies. He does all that he can to show us how he loves us. He know exactly what to say when I get upset, he is my one and only. I love you Carl!



Monster man
My Gav man! I love this little boy more than I will ever be able to explain! I can't believe almost ten months ago I was meeting my little man for the first time....what an amazing feeling that was! I will never forget that moment. He is so much fun and with him our family fills more complete than it ever has before. I love you Gav you'll always be mommies little monster!




Eating turkey on Thanksgiving!


Work
Carl and I are both thankful for work even though Carl is the only one with a job outside the home he is very grateful to have the work he does even if it isn't exactly what he is wanting to do for the rest of his
life! We are grateful that he has  a job that brings in money for our family!

Friends
I am so grateful to have the friends that I do. We are so lucky to have great friends in our life right now! I have made some of the best memories in the last year with all of you! I'm also thankful that I came to the realization that I don't need negative, selfish, drama, people holding me back from making new friendships and rekindling old ones! I'm so grateful to have other mommies in my life that I can turn to for questions, play dates, and just a good vent sesh! Thanks to you who have supported us and stood by us we love all of you very much!








A home
I'm so thankful for my parents for letting us move in with them so that we could rent our house until we get back on our feet! Even though we are not in our own house I'm still grateful to have roof over our heads and a warm place with a family who loves us! It's been though going back to my parents house but in the end it has been so worth not loosing our house or having to sell it for a lot less than we wanted to! I love being able to spend so much time with my family we have had some really great times here in the last month or so!




No comments:

Post a Comment