Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Half way!

That's right I am half way done baking this little guy and can I just say that I hope the time goes just as fast this half as it did the first half! We had our official ultrasound a few weeks ago and this baby is defiantly a BOY we had a name picked out and now that we know for sure we are completely stuck on the name! His name will be GAVIN CURTIS CHRISTOPHERSON!!! I can't wait to meet our little guy he has already tested us as parents and I am so grateful for this little guy to join our family!!



How far along? 20 weeks 5 days

How big is baby? A cantaloupe (ugh really?)

Weight gain? 3 lbs.

Stretch marks? sadly two right on the front on my tummy :(

Maternity clothes? Just jeans (soooo much more comfy!)

Sleep? Good just love waking up to pee twice a night ;)

Best moment this week? Just knowing everything worked out!

Food cravings? Red Vines...fruit....fries!!

Gender? BOY BOY BOY!!!

Movement? All the time I think he is just preparing us for when he is here!!

Belly Button? Stretching but still and innie

What I miss? My clothes...

Labor signs? None

Milestone? Making it to 20 almost 21 weeks with a healthy baby!!


2 comments:

  1. AW!!!! So cute I cant believe you're halfway there!! Hurry up baby Gavin, lots of people want to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I hate you and the fact you've only gained THREE POUNDS!! I am a fatty when I'm pregnant! Can't wait to see you and I am glad everything was fine with the ultrasound. Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete