Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring break?

Next week is spring break for me...but is it really a BREAK? A break from school yes but not from work! It's ok because one of my most fav people is coming home for the week and I can't wait to spend some quality time doing some pilates and just simply hanging out with her!

Im excited that spring is right around the corner a couple weekends ago I was cravin me some spring so bad that I went out and cleaned up my flower beds it was so nice to get out of the house and work on the yard and be OUTSIDE!!!
Tonight this little cutie is gettin some attention...


P.S. Spring get a move on it would ya!





























2 comments:

  1. nice! i need to get me one of them sweet bikes! Thanks for your sweet comment, you guys can come over anytime you want! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove your cute blog. follow me too. :) jessleighwil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete