Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October

I L.O.V.E. this month soooo much!
WARNING...this is a little bit of a vent session
You see well we are very boring people as of late.
I feel like we don't have lives outside of work and school.
Nothing and I mean NOTHING exciting has happened to us lately.
I wish I had some exciting news to break to everyone buttt I don't.
I wish i had something to look forward.
I feel stuck like my life has hit the pause button and I can't hit play.
I don't know what I want to do with my life.
I do know that I want to be done with school in the next year or so.
I know that after school I want to start a family.
That brings me to...what do I actually what to study in school?
Stick it out for radiology?
Esthetician school?
Sometimes I feel like giving up and not doing anything but...that is NOT an option!
A new job?
A looooong vacation?
Who knows what I need to get me out of this stupid mood and over this what seems to be HUGE hump in the road for me...but I do know I need something and I need it soon!

In other happier news....

This girl is getting MARRIED and I can't wait only 86 more days!!!!
She was my maid or honor and I am so excited to be returning the favor!!
She is one on my besties and I am so happy for her!
Mr. Kyle Cragun is one lucky guy!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya. I get in those modes sometimes too. It's easy to get stuck there too so just keep trying to make progress and eventually you will. Oh and you guys should come bring a game and hang out with us or something!

    ReplyDelete